Friday, August 13, 2010

31 weeks and a Texla Baby Shower

Hi everyone,

We had a baby shower yesterday at Sterling's office thrown by his awesome coworkers! They catered a nice lunch and made us a delicious cake and we got to open a ton of cute gifts for our little one :) Can't believe she is going to be here so soon! On days like today, I feel ready for her to be here. It's been a very tired, sore, and hungry pregnant day for me and I'm ready to be DONE with growing this little person! Ask me tomorrow and the answer might be different, I might be in panicky type-A nesting mode thinking "There's still so much to do!!" haha. Anyways, here are some pictures from the shower and of our (not so little anymore) baby bump!






31 weeks, up 29 pounds



No comments:

Post a Comment