Monday, September 28, 2009

Rainy Monday Boredom Post



Hey y'all.

I've got a bad case of the mondays and a 3 hour gap before I have to see my next client...so I am doing my best to fight the temptation to cuddle up with the pups and take a nap by writing another blog post. I think if I were to nap right now with the rain going as hard as it is outside I might end up accidentally sleeping through the afternoon!

Last night we went to a surprise birthday party for our friend Michael Gaines. He and his wife Rachel were the leaders/hosts of the financial bible study that we went to all summer and made a lot of church friends through. It was just a small little get together but it was a lot of fun catching up with everyone/having dinner and eating cheesecake. I am a SUCKER for cheesecakes. I could probably eat an entire one in one sitting if no one else were there to stop me :)

Anyways, here are a couple of pictures from last night:
Sterling hiding behind the kitchen wall waiting for Michael to unlock the door...isn't he so cute?

Michael, before he caught on to why everyone was in his apartment...

Our bible study group, minus Glenn, Ed, Carrie, Sean, and Marsha....Happy Birthday Michael!


In other news, we are officially putting in an offer on a house this week!!! CROSS YOUR FINGERS!! We are so excited and hope that we are able to get this house!

-Jenn



1 comment: