Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Season is here!


Hey Everyone,

Last night we went to Adalia and Erik's wedding and it was a lot of fun! Adalia is one of Sterling's coworkers and the wedding was beautiful. It's always nice to see everyone dressed up more than usual and cutting loose with some wine and beer :)



Today we were feeling rather festive so we decided it would be a good time to put up our Christmas tree :) We made some hot chocolate, jammed to Christmas music and enjoyed putting the tree together and decorating with some new stuff we bought from Walmart this morning. We will probably put a few more things on it but this is what it looks like so far. Definitely a step up from our little Christmas ficus last year - though our ficus was fun to decorate as well and it was our first tree so we'll always remember our ficus fondly :)

Our ficus, Christmas 2008 :)
Our stockings on our fireplace - Christmas 2009
Our Tree! Christmas 2009
Christmas tree!

We are excited for family to come in for Thanksgiving. Sterling got a lot of cleaning and organizing while I was at work on Saturday morning, so we don't have too too much left to do before everyone arrives. We hope everyone is doing well and getting in the holiday spirit!!

1 comment:

  1. I am! I want to put our tree up, but I have to get my papers and whatnot done before we travel. I have projects and stuff due when I come back...
    I will likely have to work on the papers some on the plane as well as during the festivities.

    ReplyDelete